At https://Bizzone.com.ng, we discuss about different business opportunities to start with little or no capital with the aim of getting everyone to discover their potentials and what they can do with their talent and time to generate a legitimate income to take care of his/her responsibilities, feel fulfilled and be happy.
At the same time, we don’t just write down a huge list of business ideas someone can actually start with without a guide, we also provide you with step-by-step guides on how to produce some of those business ideas we recommended by yourself even from your home.
Today we are going to take you through a step by step guide on how to produce a home-made pomade for your commercial business even from your home.
Therefore I encourage you to stay tuned as we proceed!
Pomade production is popularly referred to as Vaseline, Meanwhile, Vaseline is a company registered branded name therefore it is an offense to label your own product Vaseline, you can simply create your own brand name and call your pomade whatever name you feel like calling it.
Pomade is being produced with exclusive oil based ingredients and It does not involve any atom of water.
Pomade can be used as the following:
- It can be used as hair cream
- it can be used as a hair food
- As a lubricant or
- it can also be used for body nourishment
Reasons to start producing your Pomade:
- It is easy to make.
- It’s easy to alter and make it perfect for your hair.
- It’s not full of questionable chemicals that I can’t pronounce. Instead, this has healthy and nourishing ingredients. Trust me, your hair will thank you.
- This all natural homemade pomade gives my hair some “mold-ability” that makes this growing out process fun.
The equipment’s required for the pomade production process include but not limited to the following:
- Stainless Pot
- Stainless spoon
- Thermometer: to be used for checking the temperature of the mixture,
- Face masks: to be used for protecting the mouth and nose
- Lab coat and
- Hand glove.
Chemicals and Ingredients Required
The chemicals and Ingredients required for the production process of pomade include the following:
- Petroleum jelly: This is a petroleum product and is good for body nourishment.
- Lanolin: It makes the pomade to be elastic and thick. It is also a nourishing agent
- Paraffin Oil: This is a petroleum product; it is a body nourishing agent and a healing agent. It increases the volume of the product.
- Paraffin Wax: The addition of paraffin oil along side petroleum jelly and lanolin agent, this will hold the mixture together.
- Color: This changes the natural color of the joined chemicals to produce a desirable color e.g Pink, Rose, Green, Yellow, Red etc.
- Aromatic agent (Perfume): To give your product a desirable aroma.
Image of Pomade Ingredients
Method of Production
The following methods are used in the production of pomade:
- Put the pot on the heating element or stove.
- Pour Paraffin oil into the pot, then add the petroleum jelly in the pot stir it gently,
- Add paraffin wax and lanolin into the mixture and heat them together for about 20minutes.
You need to take careful note of the following:
1. Remember that we are not frying the mixture, rather dissolving them, add any color of your choice.
2. Allow the temperature to go down, before adding the perfume because you must know that if the perfume is added while the mixture is hot, the product will break the process- perfume will turn to water which won’t mix with the mixture since oil add water can’t mix together.
In summary using the DIY All Natural Homemade Pomade Ingredients
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
2 Tbs. Organic Beeswax, grated
Essential Oils (optional, but I always nice for scent and extra benefits
You’ll also need some sort of container for your homemade pomade.
1. Melt beeswax and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, reduce heat to low, whisk in the olive oil until fully incorporated.
2. Take off heat and mix in a couple of drops of essential oil (5 – 10).
Let cool completely and check the texture. If too stiff, put back on heat and add more coconut or olive oil. If too runny, put back on heat and add more beeswax.
3. Place homemade pomade in container and get that hair beautified!
You are encouraged to share this post with your loved ones you feel might have need for this information as we cannot get to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you!
You are also encouraged to use our comment box below or visit our Q’s & A’s Forum for more interesting discussions and amazing answers.