Today we are going to take you through a step by step guide on how to produce a liquid soap for commercial use.
You can also produce them for personal use or turn it into a lucrative business to generate more income for you and your family which is the main reason for this article on our blog, to teach friends some of the small business products and services they can venture into in order to generate income to carter for their daily needs and responsibilities.
- Sulphonic Acid
- Caustic Soda
- Soda Ash
- Glycerin (for Bath Wash)
Read also: Guide on How to produce Olive Oil
Measurement for 20 Litres – 30 Litres of Multi-Purpose Liquid Soap
- ½ kg of Natrosol
- 1 Litre of Sulphonic Acid
- ½ kg of Texapol
- 2 Table Sppons of Caustic Soda
- 2½ Table Spoons of Soda Ash
- ¼ kg of STPP
- 2oz of Glycerin
- 2 Caps of Formalin
- ⅛ Litre of Fragrance
- Any color of your choice
Read also: Guide on Hoe to Produce Candle
- Pour ½ kg of Natrosol into an empty bowl
- Pour 6 Litres of water into it and stir for 15 minutes non-stop
- Mix 1 litre of Sulphonic acid, ½ kg of Textapol and 2oz of Glycerin together, stir it for 5 minutes then add it to your soap solution
- Mix 2 Table spoons of Caustic Soda, 2½ Table spoons of Soda ash, ¼ kg of STPP into 3 litres of water and stir it very well for 5 minutes, then add it to your soap solution
- Add 2 caps of formalin to it and stir
- Add any color of your choice, then stir again
- Lastly, add your perfume or fragrance to it, stir it very well and Allow it to settle for about 30 minutes or more.
- Package it.
Wish to advertise your product after production? visit www.WorldMarketSite.com to place you advertisement there for one month free!